Shahrukh Khan is the top Bollywood actor who is also called the Badshah of Bollywood. He has given more than 100 hits films to the Bollywood industry. Since then he came into the film industry and has been ruling the hearts of everyone. Talking about his net worth, he has left behind Salman, Aamir and Akshay Kumar. He has seen many ups and downs in his life but all of them fell short due to his desire and passion towards acting. You must know very well what is his identity in the film world today. Here we are telling you about Shah rukh Khan's net worth, income, salary, family, biography and more.
When Shahrukh Khan was born, his grandmother named him Abdul Rehaman but his father changed his name to Shah rukh Khan and today the same Shahrukh Khan has been given the name of Badshah by the whole world.
Shahrukh Khan is also known as SRK. He was born on 2 November 1965 in New Delhi. His age is 57 years in 2022. His height is 5 feet 8 inches. The weight of srk is between 75 to 80 kg. Let's talk about, Shahrukh Khan charging at least 40 to 50 crores for a film. He is also known as King Khan, King of Romance and Badshah.
He is an actor as well as a film producer and entrepreneur. His eyes are a dark crown and his hair is black. His foray into the world of acting came in 1989 through the Television series Fauji. Today he has received Filmfare awards for many of his films.
Talking about studies, Shahrukh has done BA and master's degree in MAAS communication. Shahrukh Khan is Indian and his religion is Islam. He was born in a Pathan family. He was born in New Delhi and now lives in Mannat, Land's End, Bandstand, Bandra (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
He loves to play computer games and cricket. You must have seen him playing cricket many times. Let us also tell you that Shahrukh Khan is married and has 2 sons and 1 daughter. His wife's name is Gauri Khan. srk's father's name was taj mohammad khan and mother's name was lateef fatima. Shahrukh Khan also has a sister named Shahnaaz Lalarukh.
When it comes to food, Shah Rukh loves Chinese cuisine. Her favorite actors are Dilip Kumar and Amitabh Bachchan. Hollywood actors Peter Sellers and Michael J. Fox are also his favorite actors. Mumtaz and Saira Banu are his favorite actresses whom he looks up to since he didn't even start his career in the film industry.
You will love the songs. 'Gori tera gaon bada pyara' is also a favorite song of Shahrukh Khan. Talking about his money factor, he earns 5 to $6 million in a year. In 2022, he earned $ 20 million. His net worth in 2022 is $700 million. Which makes him one of the richest actors in the world.
One of the questions that is asked the most about him is that, what is the net worth of Shahrukh Khan? Here we are talking to you about it with details.
Shah Rukh Khan's net worth has grown exponentially over the years. If we talk about his 2016 net worth, it was between $300 to $400 million. After that his wealth has seen a change from 100 to $ 150 million every year and today Shahrukh Khan's net worth has been $ 750 million.
In today's time, he is the richest actor in Bollywood. Even he is now counted among the richest actors in the world. His net worth is not going to stop yet as many of his movies are coming in the coming days. Apart from films, today they are very famous anyway, they can earn crores even from their brand value.
Perhaps it will not be wrong to say that, one day Shahrukh Khan will be the richest actor in the world because after himself he is going to enter his son Aryan Khan in the film industry, which is loved by thousands of people. Aryan Khan looks exactly like Shahrukh Khan, so it seems that after Shahrukh, there can be a king after Bollywood.
SRK Car Collection
Shah Rukh Khan also loves cars, with BMW being one of his favorite cars.
Shahrukh Khan is a very nice person and everyone likes him. However, you will be surprised to know that he smokes. You must have seen him smoking a cigarette in the cricket stadium. For which he probably had to pay some fine as well. While they should not do so. A few days ago his son was also arrested in a drug case. We advise our readers not to smoke.
Shahrukh Khan has taken his life out of a very bad situation. He has seen many ups and downs in his life. There was a time in his life when the desire to become an actor even forced him to sleep at the railway station. He started his film career in 1989 with a TV series. He made his debut in 1992 with the film Deewana.
In the film Deewana, he acted in such a way that after that he did not take the name of stopping. Let us tell you that Shahrukh Khan also worked in the TV serial for 50 rupees.
He saw many troubles in his life but he was not afraid of them and kept walking towards his destination. Today he is at his peak and is known among the richest actors in the world.
Coming out of the unnecessary issues, now let's talk about our main topic. Here we introduced you to Shah Rukh Khan. We hope that, after reading this article of ours, you must have got to know a lot about Shahrukh Khan who is the uncrowned king of Bollywood.
• King Khan
• King of Romance
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm|
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg|
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches|
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV: Fauji (1989)|
Film: Deewana (1992)
1993: Best Debut Actor for Deewana
1994: Best Actor for Baazigar
1995: Critics Award for Best Actor for Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa and Best Villain for Anjaam
1996: Best Actor for Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
1998: Best Actor for Dil To Pagal Hai
1999: Best Actor for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
2001: Critics Award for Best Actor for Mohabbatein
2002: Given the Special Award Swiss Consulate Trophy
2003: Best Actor for Devdas
2005: Best Actor for Swades
2008: Best Actor for Chak De India
2011: Best Actor for My Name Is Khan
2005: Padma Shri by the Government of India
2013: Goodwill ambassador by the Government of South Korea
2014: Légion d'honneur by the Government of France
2007: NDTV Indian of the Year
2011: Pyramide con Marni by the UNESCO
2022: Global Icon of Cinema and Cultural Narrative award at the 41st edition of the Sharjah International Book Fair (SIBF) 2022 at Expo Centre in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Note: He has many more awards/accolades to his name.
|Date of Birth||2 November 1965|
|Age (as of 2022)||57 Years|
|School||St. Columba’s School, Delhi|
|College/University||• Hansraj College, University of Delhi, Delhi|
• Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
|Educational Qualification(s)||• BA (Hons.)|
• Masters Degree in Mass Communications (Filmmaking)
|Address||Mannat, Land’s End, Bandstand, Bandra (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400050, India|
|Hobbies||Playing Computer Games, Collecting Gadgets, Playing Cricket|
|Likes/Dislikes||Likes: Cricket, Books, Computer and Video Games, Hi-Tech Gadgets, Rain, Colognes|
Dislikes: Sentimentality and Displaying his own feelings, Liars, Early Mornings, Heat, Getting clicked while eating
|Controversies||• In 2001, Shah Rukh was accused of illegally using a plot of land, which was given to her mother on an annual licence fee. He was charged a fine of Rs 12,627 for not paying the license fee and violating the law. Not only did the family fail to pay the license fee but it also built a residential complex at the site in violation of law.|
• In 2008, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan landed into a brawl at Katrina Kaif's birthday party. Reportedly, when Shah Rukh reached the venue with wife, Gauri Khan, Salman took a lot of digs at him. Apparently, he was miffed with SRK for not doing a cameo in his brother Sohail Khan's film 'Main Aur Mrs. Khanna.'
• In 2012, he attracted controversy by slapping Shirish Kunder (Farah Khan's husband) in a party.
• In 2012, during an IPL match at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai, he was criticised for manhandling a security guard and was also barred from entering Wankhede stadium.
• In 2013, his statement that he was going to have a baby boy through surrogacy was condemned by the Indian Radiological and Imaging Associations. They questioned how could he know the sex of the baby since sex determination is banned in India. However, BMC gave him a clean chit.
• He was caught smoking publicly in Rajasthan during an IPL match in 2012.
• Shah Rukh Khan landed into a major controversy; following his comment on 'extreme intolerance’ in India at an event. The issue resulted in several protests against him and his then released film "Dilwale." However, the actor, later cleared that his words were misconstrued and he got into trouble. The actor insisted that he had never said that India was intolerant. He further clarified that when asked to comment on it, he had refused to do so but when he was insisted upon, he commented that the youth should concentrate on making India a secular and progressive country.
• In 2016, he was accused by the local group of flouting heritage rules and building a ramp outside his bungalow, which was demolished by the BMC officials.
• The actor also attracted criticism after he made the statement that he sometimes became an inadvertent object of political leaders. After Khan's statement, Lashkar-E-Taiba founder and one of the most wanted terrorists, Hafiz Saeed said that Shah Rukh will be welcomed in Pakistan and will have the freedom to live there for as long as he wants. However, later, the actor condemned his statements.
• In 2018, Shah Rukh's former chartered accountant and confidant, Moreshwar Ajgaonkar, told the income-tax-officials that SRK used forged documents to purchase his Alibag plot. Reportedly, King Khan purchased agricultural land for agricultural purposes but instead constructed a super-luxury bungalow on it.
• On 12 November 2022, the Customs Department detained him at Mumbai International Airport for several hours due to certain luxury watches he was carrying after arriving from Dubai at around 12:30 am. Later, Shah Rukh Khan and his manager Pooja Dadlani were allowed to go home, but his bodyguard Ravi Singh was detained with his luggage. Acording to customs officials, some luxurious watches including empty covers of luxurious watches were found from the actor's luggage for which customs duty was not paid, and his bodyguard was let go after the customs duty was paid.
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||25 October 1991|
|Wife/Spouse||Gauri Khan (Indian Film Producer and Interior Designer)|
• Aryan Khan
• AbRam Khan (Through Surrogacy)
Daughter- Suhana Khan
|Parents||Father- Taj Mohammad Khan (Businessman)|
Mother- Lateef Fatima (Magistrate, Social Worker)
Sister- Shahnaz Lalarukh (Elder)
|Actor(s)||Hollywood: Michael J. Fox, Peter Sellers|
Bollywood: Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan
|Actresses||Mumtaz, Saira Banu|
|Performance (his own)||As 'Sunil' in Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa (1994)|
|TV Show||Narcos (An American Crime Drama)|
|Colour(s)||Blue, Black, White|
|Phrase||'Let's do it'|
|Destination(s)||London & Dubai|
|Perfume(s)||Diptyque, Armani, Tuscany and Azzaro|
|Book||The Hitch-Hiker's Guid to The Galaxy (Author Douglas)|
|Outfit(s)||Jeans, T-Shirt and Jacket|
|Male Co-Star||Johnny Lever|
|Female Co-Stars||Juhi Chawla, Kajol, Madhuri Dixit|
|Film Director||Manmohan Desai|
|Music Director||A. R. Rahman|
|Sport(s)||Hockey, Football, Cricket|
|Soccer Player(s)||Socrates, Pele, Maradona, and Mattheus|
|Fashion Designer(s)||Dolce & Gabbana|
|Historical Person(s)||Genghis Khan, Hitler, Napoleon|
|Song||“Gori Tera Gaon Bada” from the film ‘Chit Chor’|
|Cars Collection||• Audi A6 Luxury Saloon|
• Benteley Continental GT
• BMW 6 Series
• BMW 7 Series
• BMW i8
• Bugatti Veyron
• Mitsubishi Pajero SFX
• Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
• Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
|Expensive Things/Valuables||He has a collection of luxury watches including the Patek Philippe Aquana (priced at Rs 30 lakhs).|
|Salary (approx.)||$6.04 million (INR 45 crore/film)|
|Income (as of 2018)||$7.52 million (INR 56 crore/annum) |
Note: Reportedly, he makes around Rs 1.40 crores per day.
|Net Worth||Rs. 5593 crores (as of December 2022)|
I was adopted by my grandparents when my parents were working hard to make ends meet. So I spent the first five to six years of my life in Bengaluru.
I wasn’t a part of the National School of Drama, but I used to work with a lot of actors who were from there. Manoj (Bajpayee) wasn’t from there either, but he and I worked with actors like Raghuvir Yadav and others who were a part of NSD. They used to help with our syntax and enunciation when we were doing theatre in Delhi. I learnt a lot from them. My father used to run the canteen at NSD, which is how I got to know all the amazing actors from there.”
I always wanted to join the Army, so I would have aimed for that had acting not happened.”